Thursday, July 10, 2008

THE WINNNERS ARE.......drum roll please

The Most Primitive
#5 Bunny ~ Betty Dekat



The Most Unusual

#22 Mermaid ~ Debbie St. Germain





Most Creative/Original

#23 Bear & Bees ~ JoEllen Laurita



CONGRATULATIONS to our WINNERS Your prizes will be mailed shortly!

Prize Donors ~
~ Kim SimplyUnique Most Primitive Item Listed
~ Laurie WoolyRedRug Most Creative Item Listed
~ Karin PrimitiveSpirits Most Unusual Item Listed



Thank you all for participating they truly are beautiful and you are all very Talented




I Need to mention a beautiful rug that was listed as part of the launch & purchased so fast I never saw it.

SummerTyme by MysticalPrimitives


Chris send me your address so I can send you a little something as an apology from me!

Blessings 2 U Friends

1 comment:

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Chris your rug is awesome. Just love this summer tyme rug.

Hugs JoEllen