Monday, September 15, 2008

One Completed Rug Arrives Home


After a trip to & fro across the United States Mimi's Rug arrived home!

She likes it I guess, which is good because a few of us were willing to adopt it for life!

Mimi said....

Ladies, how do I thank each of you? I received my finished rug today from Kelley, and well, to tell you the truth, it brought tears to my eyes! This rug is so much more beautiful than I could have ever made it. My husband couldn't believe how wonderful it looks!!


I think I speak for all of us when I say it was a pleasure Mimi!


Blessings 2 U Friends

2 comments:

kelley said...

It was great to be able to do the final hooking on Mimi's rug...it was such a sweet little piece...

danasmith said...

I love the rug! I too am a primitive rug hooker and am so glad I've found your blog!
Dana in Virginia
www.TheThingsILove.typepad.com